This is what I’m talking about when I say that I love Belgian Style but I like to tweak it to make it my own. The owners here have done a brilliant job at doing just that, turning this newly constructed conservatory into a gorgeous Modern Country home….
Remember our five Belgian essentials? Let’s see if they’re all present here in this Modern Country interior.
1. Muted colour palette….try Farrow and Ball Mizzle for the woodwork.
2. Texture…the basket, the rattan chairs, the wirework planter…
3. A touch of soft industrial….
4. Used furniture…the painted pew, the wine-glass chandelier, the old pendant lanterns and wall sconce…
5. Raw wood…literally, in this case, with that beautiful stack of logs!
Plus, as a little bonus, they’ve used one of my favourite fabrics, Cabbages and Roses Hatley for the blinds and table cloth.
Yes, all five Belgian Style essential are here!
I adore this Modern Country open plan living, using the very best of Belgian Style!
Images via Westbury