1. Image via Pinterest/Coastal Style
This week I want to share some beautiful bathroom spaces, bathrooms are no longer clinical spaces void of design, these days they are often an extension of a master suite and should not only be practical but also elegant.
With regards to lighting, don’t go for your typical bathroom light or spot-lights, look for something feminine and beautiful, crystal chandeliers work wonderfully in a bathroom.
2. Soften hard lines and add romance using soft drapes around a free standing bath – Design by Studiomint
3. Marble looks fabulous with Matte black. Marble definitely adds elegance. If you cannot afford marble there are some fabulous marble look ceramic tiles available – Image via
4. Be different, look for a shower head with a difference. Nooks are an essential item in showers these days. Make sure there is room for your soap, shampoo and conditioner and shower soap – Image via
5. Even tight spots can look fabulous. This small bathroom has utilised what would have been dead space by building in attractive open storage – Design by Carriage Lane Design-Build Inc
6. Proving that small bathrooms can be elegant – Design James Wagman Architect LLC
7. The epitomy of luxury, marble and velvet. If you have the space introduce a chair or a beautiful ottoman such as this which forms a focal point in this ensuite room – Designer, Cochrane Design